Friday, January 20, 2012

Top 10 Films of 2011 Version 2.0

In late December, I sat down and looked over the films I had watched throughout the year, and after a surprisingly short amount of delegation I compiled a Top 7 of my favorite films of 2011 for the website I write for www.cineAWESOME.com then for my own personal Top 10 I added the final three to present on The Pulp Podcast from www.crosstalknetwork.com. It was set, and I swore that I would not alter it for the simple fact that the year was over, and that was that. Then something happened, I continued to see movies from the past year, and discovered that I had missed ALOT of amazing stuff, and even to this very moment there are still a lot I am yet to discover.

I have had this happen in previous years, come the new year I see a few really good movies from the previous year. But usually just accept it. This year is different, to not include some of these films from 2011 in my list of the years best would be criminal. So I decided to break my own rule, and revise my Top 10 Films of 2011. To save face I might as well just say it now, for the next month of so as I polish off the rest of what I missed last year, this may change yet again. I guess thats what |Version 3.0" is for right?

Another Film Review
Top 10 Films of 2011 Version 2.0


1) Hugo


2) The Artist



3) Drive



4) The Ides of March


5) Midnight in Paris



6) I Saw the Devil



7) My Week With Marilyn



8) Super 8



9) Water for Elephants



10) War Horse



2 comments:

  1. Good 2.0 list, though with each viewing I have to admit I like Rise of the planet of the apes less and less, it just comes off cheesy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah this weblog is great i love reading your posts. Stay up the great paintings! You recognize, lots of individuals are hunting around for this information, you could aid them greatly.
    Sealed Power 4-3964Y Piston Pin Bushing

    ReplyDelete