Thursday, January 1, 2015

I'm Back....



Hello friends!

Its been awhile, that's for sure. 2014 was a busy year, and within that busy year finding time to watch films was scarce enough, let alone the time to put any sort of thoughts to a keyboard. Because of that, I was almost completely absent. Its hard to say what this year will bring, hopefully a little less chaos and a little more time to watch, and post.

I am going to start this year trying something a little different, I will likely move away from formal Film Reviews for now, and start simply posting my thoughts on a particular topic, or a certain film, in a more casual way. This is after all a Blog, so perhaps some old fashion Blog posts might be a welcome change, and will allow me to post more often!

For those who have stuck around and see this, I thank you! To my Twitter followers who are still very much active I also thank you! and I hope to be able to share my thoughts with you very soon...

-Jeff

@AFR_Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment