Sunday, July 24, 2011

Transformers 3 NERDRAGE!





I cannot properly review this, and I probably wouldn't want to. So I will just rant! Fact is I couldn't even finish it! It is only the second time in my life I ever left a movie before it finished(the first being Charlies Angels). It was an absolute travesty of a movie, not a single redeeming factor. I absolutely hated the opening bastardization of the moon landing, what a dumb idea Bay. The story was just beyond my ability to cope, awful.

I absolutely hated every single character, even the Transformers themselves were annoying and unbearable. They also added some of the most forehead slapping, shift in your seat-awful side characters. And these were played by actors I usually like. I never thought I would ever hate John Malkovich in anything! I LOVE that guy....nope, terrible. The worst had to be Ken Jeong who was just painfully bad!

This is easily one of the worst films I have ever attempted to watch, just an abortion of a movie that I can't believe was this bad. Even worse then the previous. The action was just plain boring, I am sick and tired of watching stupid looking Transformers transforming at odd angles in slow motion. And WHY DOES PRIME HAVE A BEARD!!! THEY DON'T HAVE BEARDS, OR HAIR, OR BEER GUTS. THEY ARE ROBOTS DAMMIT!!! I also just didn't care, at all, about anything. There were what was supposed to be sad moments in the movie, that I just didn't give a shit about. All I thought was, "I hate you all, so I don't care what happens to any of you..."

That's it, I have to stop before I put my head through my monitor...

No comments:

Post a Comment